Serving Clients in Virginia Beach, Hampton Roads, Washington D.C. & Throughout the U.S.
Of all the personal injury cases we handle, there's no doubt that the most devastating and catastrophic are aircraft accident claims. Almost all aircraft accidents result in deaths. Those that don't cause truly catastrophic personal injuries.
The other thing to understand if you're looking for a Virginia Beach aircraft accident attorney is that these are extraordinarily complicated cases. Sorting through the wreckage of an accident scene, examining evidence, interpreting federal regulations, interviewing witnesses, pursuing claims against large airlines – these tasks can't be left to inexperienced attorneys.
Mr. Shoemaker is an experienced pilot who is capable of handling your aircraft accident case.
If you need an experienced aircraft accident attorney in the Virginia Beach, Virginia area, please call James H. Shoemaker, Jr., Attorney at Law today at 757.223.4560 for a free consultation.
How We Can Help
In the aftermath of an aircraft accident, when you're dealing with a range of emotions and trying to figure out how to proceed, it's important to think about what's best for your family. Thinking about legal matters is probably the last thing you want to do, but it's important that you take the responsible steps to protect your family's legal rights.
Pursuing justice and compensation for the injuries suffered by you or your loved one is often the right thing to do. Is it the right thing for you to do? You shouldn't try to answer that question yourself – you need expert advice.
So, call our aircraft accident attorney and let us help you. We can do that in the following ways:
- Listening to your story, evaluating your case and determining if you have a viable claim. Your initial conversations with us are completely free and come with no obligation, so there's nothing to lose.
- If you have a viable claim and you decide to choose our firm, we will comprehensively investigate your aircraft accident in order to determine its cause and where liability rests.
- We will pursue your case through all avenues. Most personal injury cases are settled out of court, and we are skilled, experienced negotiators. But we are not afraid to take your case to court, even if the liable party is a huge company – we are not afraid of taking on the big guys.
All of your potential attorneys will claim to be able to do these things, of course. But Mr. Shoemaker has more than 22 years of experience with these cases. He has a proven track record of helping victims like you or your loved one.
We understand the dynamics of these accidents and how they happen. Common causes of aircraft accidents include:
- Pilot error
- Mechanical failings
- Violations of FAA regulations
- Defective equipment or designs
- Negligence on the part of the ground crew or air traffic controllers
Regardless of the cause of your specific accident, you can count on us to ably represent you and provide you with the skilled legal help you deserve.
If you or a loved one has suffered a significant personal injury or even death in an aircraft accident and you need an experienced attorney in the Virginia Beach, Virginia area, please call James H. Shoemaker, Jr., Attorney at Law today at 757.223.4560 for a free consultation.